Wednesday, 2 September 2009

Wednesday round-up of deliciousness

Evening all. I have just come back from a few days in Kent at the very cool wedding of one of my very best friends. Further details will be appearing here as time goes on. A hell of a lot of work had gone into the day and even my small contribution to helping them out made me realise how hard it is to organise these things, especially when you cater it yourself. But it all worked out wonderfully in the end - as the photos Rosalie will be putting up will attest.
However, the upshot of the fabulous wedding is that I'm now totally knackered. So I'm sure you'll forgive me for just give you a list of the fabulous foodstuffs published online this week. Let's go in chronological order this week:

Banana apple bread at Hot Oven, Warm Heart (found via Katiecakes's recommendation)
Linguine al limone at Memorie di Angelina
Piedmontese peppers at rachel eats
Orange yogurt water ice at elly says opa!
Sambousek (deep fried little pies) at Syrian Foodie in London
Okonomiyaki (savoury Japanese pancakes) at Gratinée
Pesto swirl buns at Life's a feast
Stuffed grape leaves at Arabic Bites
Molasses cookies at Let Her Bake Cake
Dolsot bibimbap at Hollow Legs
Black bean soup with sweet plantain and avocado-cumin cream at My Colombian recipes
Spiced duck legs with pancetta and coriander potatoes at eat like a girl
Victoria Eton mess sponge at The Caked Crusader
Individual summer puddings at Apple & Spice
Lamb meatballs with minted yogurt at love and a licked spoon
Feel-good muffins at Half a pot of cream
Sunday morning sticky rolls at My Food and Life Encounters
Mejillones con fusilli en salsa marinera at La Cocina de Lechuza (for the Spanish speakers!)
Jammy doughnut muffins at The Goddess's Kitchen
Shrimp alfredo at Tide and Thyme
Shrimp tacos with Chipotle slaw at My Colombian recipes
Granola bars at smitten kitchen
Baked green chile chicken enchiladas at Cinnamon & Spice

Mmmmm, enchiladas. Right, to bed. Sleep tight everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, I've been looking for a good dolmas recipe. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs